Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: A Theology of Biblical Counseling: The Doctrinal Foundations of Counseling Ministry

A Theology of Biblical Counseling: The Doctrinal Foundations of Counseling Ministry A Theology of Biblical Counseling: The Doctrinal Foundations of Counseling Ministry by Heath Lambert
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This century has surely been a time to be cautious about what you are reading and applying in your life Biblically. Secular Practices have been popping up everywhere in the Christian Church giving the devil his foot the inch in the doorway that he has been wanting since the Reformation.

Heath Lambert has gone the distance in this book by explaining in detail the Christians who rely on the counseling of secular people, (Integrationists, Christian counselors, and Christian psychologists, etc.). Lambert goes into great detail with examples and explains the whys and why nots of each case. Lambert also describes areas where biblical counselors agree with each other in Christian counseling as well as in disagreeing in a case.

As a Reverend myself I found that this book gave me some new insight where I needed it and gave me direction where I had none. This book was a long read for me but was worth every minute of it.

I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review of this book and my honest opinion of this book is that every Christian Ordained Minister should read this book for the insight it will give you before you begin to Minister to your Flock... An Invaluable Volume of Information!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment