Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year's 2017 from Testimony & Prayer Ministries and

Happy New Year's 2017


I don't know what happened to the Keenan video and why it ended up sideways, but I tried to fix it and I couldn't fix it. But, I hope you can sit through it because it's a great message.

We hear Testimony & Prayer Ministries are wishing everyone a you a Happy New Year and hope that you keep coming back and grow as much as we grow here at this blog and become a part of this great family. 

In the meantime watch the good video and don't forget I'm working on a great Newsletter that will be more than worthy of your time and will be sure to open your eyes to a few things that you don't know about that everybody should know about.


Rev. Floyd Cryer
Rev. Floyd Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment